COMIC BOOK MOVIES BUZZ!

COMIC BOOK TV BUZZ!

18.4.08

Iron Fever!

So the new Ironmanmovie starts soon - it's general release date is something like May 2nd, isn't it?

Anyway, I am really still looking forward to this one; there has been just enough promotion of this film to get me interested and keep me interested. It also doesn't hurt that I have been an off and on fan of the Iron Man comic books from Marvel comics for years now. ever since I was a kid, really.

I even have my official 7-11 Iron Man mug already ( thanks to my Fiance for bringing it back from her excursion across the border last week ). Did I mention that I also picked up a few of the little action figures from Toys R Us, and that I have been seen eyeing the 12'' Iron Man figure with mild lust in my eyes? So yes, I'm a geek when it comes to the promotional tie-ins for this movie, *sigh*...





BTW: I am starting to think that I might be looking forward to the upcoming Hancock the movie with Will Smith but that's something for another time...

No comments:

MORE COMIC BOOK MOVIE BUZZ!